HP Pavilion p6720f PC (Black)



HP Pavilion p6720f PC (Black)
I wanted an affordable computer to run Adobe CS5 with plenty of RAM and hard drive space, without a whole lot else. I have been real happy with this computer. I don't game so the onboard graphics have been fine. I am trying to stick with a single monitor, I bought an awesomely cheap and good 24" LED Viewsonic VX2450wm, so haven't tried to split the dual digital DVI port yet. The buttons on the mouse were pretty stiff (good way to get RSI), so I used a Microsoft Mouse instead. Speakers were not included which was fine with me, everyone has an old set of OEM speakers running around, why pay for another. I got a pair of inexpensive Genius SP-HF500A speakers to play background music and they seem real good. more

No comments:

Post a Comment